12 October 2008

Dumb and Dumber

The 7 weeks are finally, eventually and unfortunately, up. I don't know if I had been fully utilizing these time I had. I think I did, but it felt as though I didn't. Ya know, it's like almost everything's in a mess before the holidays started. Then, I managed to pull through all these crisis and made my life seem so much better than before.

I don't know how to put it but, it sure feels as though I had been hit by a passing tornado. Or even, consider me being knocked down by a car in a hit-and-run accident. Worse still, it's like some goddamned Godzilla which visited Odo Island and made everything flat like prata under his feet.

Ah, forget about that imagery. To put it in a simpler way; I've done so much yet so little. I might even suspect that if this holiday thing was ever a dream to begin with.

Nevertheless, day one of "ack to school"was great. So good that it's bad. These new modules are just, argh, I can't even find a word to describe them. Holy Heavens, jus give me some peace in my life!

人生最快乐的痛苦就是看到心爱的人过着没有你的幸福与快乐日子。

No comments: