20 October 2008

I think I see dark clouds...

Then and again, week 2 of back to school. No Monday Blues observed but, I can feel the Tuesday Greens kicking in.

What's the Tuesday Greens you ask?

My, it's when you forced yourself so hard on Monday to not get the blues, then until Tuesday, everything's unleashed out but they have already turned green.

No idea what I'm talking about? Don't worry. Me neither.

This entry is purely meant for filling in the 7 days absence from this blog.

Good day, everbody.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Argh, fine. Since I'm already here, lemme just think of more stuffs to write.

My life's finally picking up a regular rythem now. It used to be all surprises whole year round with me having absolutely no idea what's gonna come in tomorrow. But now, I'm finally embracing something called the "Daily Routine".

And this "Daily Routine" thing coms attached with a punchline, "Every tomorrow feels just like today."

I know to some, it doesn't sounds pleasant in any way. But to me, it's something I've always been looking forward to. Cause I simply hate surprises to the core. So much so that if I were to receive any surprises during this occasion, I'd uppercut that moron who planned it in his face. Yes Vincent, I'm talking about you.

Nevermind about that. Let's just talk about what's on my mind right now; a war is going on between the Demons and Angels within me. It's so bad that even when I'm sitting in front of my computer, typing this blog entry, I can still hear them getting bloody. I'm either going to Hell or Heaven.

You know, it's hard to not think for yourself. It's harder to even think for others. There has been an old Chinese saying that goes, "对别人的仁慈就是对自己的残忍(Benevolence towards others is brutality towards yourself)". I could agree no less on it. I'm cruel, extremely vicious. So much so that I can't forgive myself. History repeating itself? I don't know and I don't want time to tell. They may have time, but I do not. I choose to make my withdrawal then. Since nothing is beneficial to anybody in this knotty situation.

I had been too much during that darned week. Shouldn't have and never should have. Even if that was the case, I still hasn't learn my lesson. Did it again just yesterday. But thanks to your rude awakening, I'm all clear and ready to move on.

Oh well, at least it isn't too late.

Let it go then.

Mahorela, I hate you.

Hmmm. It's merely 11 days more to the 31st of October? Halloween Party 08 at Zouk, anyone?

No comments: