12 September 2008

Some Updates

Went "4bia" watching with Aaron, Albert, Eugene, Keng Boon, Lee Lian and Yuan Shan a few days ago. About 30 minutes after the movie ended, I found out that I, again, lost my wallet filled with a hundred over dollars. But hey, all thanks Keng Boon and gang, I got it back! Boon and friends burged into the theatre to retrive Mr Wallet depite their entry being denied by the crews! Boy, I'm touched. Thanks dudes, owe you once! =D

Thereafter, ate pizza at PizzaHut:


The Before


The After

Then today, went "Mama Mia" watching with my shopping gang. This time, it wasn't only me who went on ranting and ranting, the other two of them did too. Especially for Wan Fen. Though she didn't said much, but everything darn thing is written on her face. You could just read all her problems off her face. And then... forget it, shall stop here.

Stay tuned for the full review of Thai horror hit, "4bia". Coming right up in the next post!

No comments: