23 September 2008

Enough of Lazing Around

Ahhh, here I am after all these missing in action. It's been a rough and bumpy week the previous week. I've been organising a hell load of gatherings and participating in activities ever since the start of my holidays. To be precise, it's way before it even started and I'm dead beat!

Worst of all, for most of the events, I had forgotten to take those darn bloody pictures! ROAR!!!

Let's see, what has happened so far... Sprained ankle, learned cycling, reunion with Kindergarden friends, joined lots of sprees, went to the Zoo, got a new job, met up with primary school friends A, gatherings with primary school friends B, tore my lips, suffered a blow on my cheeks, had dinner at new Chong Pang with secondary school clique, spree items arrived, back to old job, went jogging with Vinc(can't believe I actually exercised!), shopping with shopping gang, caught up with other random friends and more... So much more that I can't remember what happened.

Most importantly, I have been busy with the planning of my overseas trip. You see, we made a vow like 5 years ago that we would be going back to certain places in 5 years' time. Thus, the 5 years are up and it's time to go back these places. Yeah, gonna be out for some time...

Anyway, I used to reject any form of changes on anything and I would deny that changes are essential to the human survival. Till today, I insisted on my perspective. However, not for the latter one. I finally recognize that changes are not only essential to our survival but, crucial too. I don't like it but, these are the ways of life. I gotta obey them.

And oh, thanks Yuan Shan for the job! ^^

No comments: