11 September 2008

The Ranter

I've been ranting on and on these few days. I don't know why. Perhaps that's because I'm getting older as the days go by and you how naggy these senior citizens like me can get.














Anyways, gotta thanks Jun Kang, Andy, Yuan Shan, Wan Fen, Lee Lian, Baharn, Eugene, Jia Yi, Azrael, Ching Fang, Hong Kai, Melvin, and Kai En for their listening ears these few days. They must have been hurting alot after my spamming of rambles.

And how could I forget about you?

For all these years, I didn't know how warm you can be and I like being in your embrace, but... you lack empathy. I'm not as strong as you thought I'd be. Even if I used to be, things changed. No longer the Devil you knew, just mere mortal like everyone else. Please don't, don't assume.

You know, we haven't met for years and alot has happened. A hell load of lessons in life had been taught to me. And these lessons cost too much to be said. Too much that I wished I haven't learn them in the first place.

When things come, you'll eventually know that we, as humans, are as vulnerable as can be. Nothing else matters when the coffin lid is sealed right above you. At the end of the day, you'd be questioning yourself, "What was I working so hard for?"

No comments: