01 October 2009

The Three Meetings At The Fabric Field

A year ago, I guess,
I came across him, hunting with
The white Flame at the Fabric Field.
My yearning was worth the sacrifice.

A month after, I garner,
I came unto he, procuring with
The same Old Flame at the Fabric Field.
My agony was worth the sacrifice.

A day ago, I gasp,
I came upon you
Browsing with-
Unfamiliarity?
My sacrifice was frittered,
The Galling.

All for vain.
The lamb lies bereft of life
Atop Baphomet's Altar.


You had literally, flushed all the sufferings I had endured for your sake into the great wide drain. Or was I to begin with, foolish enough to offer such help when you pleaded not for my aid? Ha. I should have done what I ought to do and not do what I should have done not. At the end of the day, you're neither hers, nor mine.

I still hope you're happy, Shawn. And YY, how are you?

No comments: