18 October 2009

Hit-and-Run Vacation

Time flies, and my near 3 months vacation is coming to an end tonight. If I were told to give one word to describe this holiday, it would be this:

ACCIDENTAL


Nothing went according to plan and I guess there wasn't a plan to begin with. Almost every event that went on during then was accidental. I wouldn't call them surprises though cause a surprise is meant for something pleasant. Neither would I call them dramas cause those are meant to address negative issues, at least in my contect.

To simply put it, this vacation felt like a car accident. Not just any car accident. But a hit-and-run accident.

First, I was just standing there, minding my business, expecting nothing.

















Then, somebody kicked me onto the middle of an expressway.

















Eventually, a car drove into my face.

















As you can guess, it ran over me.

















Finally, it drove off and never came back.


















Not that the vacation was as bad as a car accident, it's just that everything happened so fast that I didn't believe it happened and when it's over, it's over too soon. But at least, I knew they happened. =D

I'm not too ready to go back to school though, but I have to, cause the holiday had already sped off. I'll always be waiting for another car to ram over me. And I don't think that car is coming anytime till December.

No comments: