25 September 2009

Pre-Drama Syndrome

People who knows Mahorela real well ought to know by now that there can only be one explanation for Mahorela's recent outburst of movie reviews; fcuked-up-ness. Yeah, movie is like one of the painkiller that eases Mahorela's fucked-up-ness.

And yes, you heard it. I was fcuked, metaphorically. Somebody(ies) spotted a real good nice looking juicy hole of weakness in Mahorela and proceeded to tactfully stabbed their hard-rock, HIV infected, duplicitous spear-like dick in Mahorela. And it didn't feel good at all. It felt like someone just stuffed a glass bottle of Cola up your ass. Something which should look like this:















Fcuked.

But the drama all came to a halt the moment my Holidays started. Well, not all, some went on till Mid-Holidays. But they all seems to die down a few weeks ago. And that was when boredom kicked in. But oh, His All Holy Mighty God took real good care for me. He didn't let blank drama period went on. He had recently bestowed me with one.

Yesterday, I had some Chris Brown and Rihanna drama.





















My girl got Chris Brown-ed by her bastard. Then, Wei Jie and me went down to Kanye West and interrupt the whole incident. I bet that guy felt so Taylor Swift-ed. But guess what?

They got back together just a few fucking hours ago. I bet that's a situation that Kanye West himself would also like to interrupt.



But seriously, I gotta tell you. If a guy Chris Brown you once, he's gonna Chris Brown you again. But that's not important. What's important is that whenever he Chris Brown you once, we need to Kanye West once and again. This whole cycle is gonna repeat itself and you need to know that we can't always Kanye West your Rihanna incident.

Girls, the dumbest species in love to turn a blind eye to all your man's faults.

No comments: