11 December 2008

Deadlines are dead.

Hoho, finally! Me group and me had completed all that is needed to be completed. It hasn't been an easy job though. Considering having one group member who leaves Singapore for vacation when the holidays isn't even here yet. Another who doens't actually live in our reality. Then, the member who is very busy, very indeed. Also, one who likes to take long bus journey back and forth across the Straits. And one more among them who tend to explode spontaneously. ROAR!

Nevertheless, we manage to screw the Culture and Psycho project at the end of the day. Welcome aboard, my most beloved Holidays!

It seem like my schdule has been fully booked even before the holidays started. Been multi-tasking loads of stuffs ever since yesterday. Had to meet up Hafiq to settle some stuffs, Then, dinner and chat with Zhong Ting all the way to past midnight.


Don't act hot, you're not.

Back at home, gotta face the girl who doesn't like to face reality and in turn, I gotta face reality on her behalf. You know I'm talking about you!

Here I am today, after killing off the last of my project this term, dinner out with Andy and Edward at our newest hang out place - Arab Street. Gosh, this two dudes are a mess. I told them I was sick and I needed rest. But they didn't care. They ordered a few dishes of Arab food, 6 bottles of Stella Atrois and an apple-flavoured shisha! How could they not care about a friend's health?!

*munch munch, gulp gulp, puff puff, cough cough*

Tomorrow onwards, it's an outing after another. As much as I enjoy getting busy, however and unfortunately, I've yet gotten any plans for week two onwards of my holidays. D=

Dates, anyone?

And Jia Yi, I know it's me lah! So, who is it for you then? Or shall it be a girls' night out?

Think it over while I enjoy my Arab night... tata!

No comments: