04 February 2010

Channel 8 Vivo Countdown Party 2010 (Part 2)

Whispers: The unspoken rule that kept you and I apart even when your life is in danger. Wish you well.
I'm dedicating this post to all you buggers out there who shall no longer be a civilian for the next two years, starting this Friday. Don't die inside hor.

**************************************************************
To reflect upon my previous entry, I felt really bad. Mediacorp artists are no professional dancers afterall and I should not have been so critical towards their dance moves.

Nah, just kidding.

They dance bad and that's a fact. But speaking about professionalism, wouldn't those backup dancers they hired, dance better? Let's take that guy who danced while Fann Wong was singing as an example.

His dance moves were sleek.

The Bowling Dance

He started off spinning...


and he spins.


and spins...


and spins...

And ooops...


I hope nobody saw that as he quickly and clumsily regained his position, pretending as though nothing ever happened...



And he continued to spin...


and spin...


and suddenly, he ran towards Fann Wong

.
.
.
.
.
Gif Created on Make A Gif
AND HUMP HER?!

Oh wait! No, it isn't just any humping!

This is the legendary 1000 Year Heavenly Peacock Hump Fire Phoenix Sacred Dance?! Oh mi gosh, it's been lost in the Jiang Hu for so many years! Damn, nobody can beat this master, EVER!


After performing the legendary dance move on Fann Wong, he is now using his Qing Gong to literally, jump over the moon in celebration of it.

Woah, this guy, power. Must make him my Shifu. This is precisely what what I love about Channel 8 Countdown Parties, every year also got Crouching Tigers Hidden Dragons.

Dude, remember my tickets for the 2011 countdown!

15 comments:

Leon said...

WTF! 5 STARS!!!

Remember karma :X

andy said...

HAHAHAHAHHA!

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and....







FIRST!

Mahorela said...

Andy: First no more, ass.

Unknown said...

goodbye civilian life. im gonna be a soldier tmr~ sobs lol

Unknown said...

goodbye civilian life. im gonna be a soldier tmr~ sobs lol

Mahorela said...

Xi Ming: Don't die inside hor.

Ed said...

An is an ass.

I think Mediacock banned u alrdy la.Every yr cock them.But good one!

(Y)

Anonymous said...

I can dance professional round liao

annnnnnn said...

yeaaah,im so bored after they left

yawn...






love,
annnnnnn

Mahorela said...

Ed: (Y)

annnnnnn: Me too, and my comment board looks empty without them. =(

Yui.M said...

Sexy sexy hump hump I'm gonna give u a heart attack~<3




Loves!

Syahidah said...

I was laughing so hard girl at what u wrote! WONDERFUL!! I LOVE THE POLITICALLY INCORRECT but oh so true statements written down.

Mahorela said...

Yui.M: Where did you get that body from?

Syahidah: Awww, girl, you're so kind as always. =D

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA said...

UP-DATE!!!!!!!!!!

Mahorela said...

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA: Wtf, that's a name too?! Soon, soon. Friday's the day, dude.