21 February 2010

35 Randoms On My Mind

1.Deal, I'll be waiting for the 26th of February.

2.Where's my apple strudel?!

3.Pick a date for the shisha and drinking session... fast!

4.Karma, you know it's karma.

5.I want my Vienna.

6.Cbk, pang-seh-ed me. You good.

7.Why no one want go zoo...?

8.Why people submit on the 19th, you must drag till 22nd?

9.Why everybody else is busy having exams and I'm done with my stuffs?! Teehee.

10.If you're guilty, shouldn't you be nicer to me now?

11.Your birthday is gonna be here soon.

12.I still don't know what I need to get and where we should be shopping at.

13.You need to grow up soon cause we can't always be on the lookout for you.

14.I look forward to meeting you and your brownie(s), more to the latter.

15.I don't wanna go there.

16.Sex ≠ Love, vice versa, Love ≠ Sex.

17.Now who taught me on what was written above?

18.Steamboat like we always used to? You dudes don't have an option.

19.You better make sure that we hit a club on the coming Wednesday.

20.I'm hungry.

21.It's coming soon, what am I to do after serving time?

22.You whorish slut. I don't need him to tell me and I predict that you're gonna feign ignorance.

23.This Valentine sucks.

24.Till now, we haven't met up.

25.Bring me to a tour around your area before you head to Vietnam.

26.I wonder, why haven't you message me since November...

27.If you're the one delivering me the full body massage, I rather not.

28.I need to borrow winter wear and books from anyone who's willing to lend.

29.I just realized that I'm of nephew to someone older than me by a year old.

30.3 more months and I'm a Godmother again.

31.Somebody loves you and seems like you have a rather broad market afterall.

32.Didn't think that you're gonna be less screwed up after all these years and I'm right.

33.If I die there, please remember that I was once, a part of your memories.

34.This entry is fake and gay.

35.Of all, to that Jackass out there:



Keep on sucking!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

so many random stuff

andy said...

nvr write abt andrew garcia

Da'N said...

HEY!what you mean by tis v'day sucks!

Mahorela said...

andy: Nobody knows who the hell is Andrew Garcia in our world...

Da'N: Haha, it does, literally? *wink*

-Jy- said...

winter wear?

ehhhhh so where's ps!! quick, our gathering!

Mahorela said...

Okay, maybe Monday?

-Jy- said...

DOMOOOOOOOOOOOOO