05 January 2010

Channel 8 Vivo Countdown Party 2010

This year, I went to the same countdown party I did a year before.



I think Mediacorp read my entry for the previous year's countdown cause sadly enough, Ch** By 2 didn't turn up for this year's event.



But lucky for us, it didn't make much difference. At the beginning, the audience were all forced encouraged to stand up and join in and learn the "Sorry Sorry" dance. And they got two cute guys to teach us.



Ofourse, my friend and I guai lan, never join in. But , there was this super enthusiastic uncle that got a little too excited till the PRC infront also cannot tahan.



This made us feel so embarassed, not only embarassed for him but for our own unenthusiasm.

Then comes the real show.


Hot girls dancing.


My favourite Singapore band, Lucify performing. Oh wait, is he wearing a skirt and leggings?!


WTF?!

They even manage to invite the Oompa Loompa from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory to perform here!




It makes my hair stand to watch them dance. So freaking creepy. A relief that it was over fast. The beginning of the real excitment came in when I thought I was watching 黄金年华(Golden Age).



Wosh. Their dance move totally blew me away. So "in", so stylo, so fashion! But seriously, I think this was the performance that garnered the most cheers and applause from the audience. No joke.






Retro is the new black.

And I really think the people at Mediacorp read last year's entry cause this year, I couldn't find anything to poke fun of at all. Like you see Jeanette Au, her dance moves were great.




Elegant dance move, super elegant. But I think she needs a better batch of backup dancers.









Yeah, my Grandma could take the role and she's hotter than Jeanette Au.

The next performance... Oh wait, I think I haven't finish my homework yet. Blog to you another day then!

8 comments:

andy said...

LOL

WTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTF!!!!!!!!

Ed said...

Damn, u really hate cb2 sia..

Anonymous said...

times flies

Leon said...

HAHA!

You're the epic photographer!

Anonymous said...

that's funny

GeNe said...

i c my grandmother dere!

JHK said...

so that is how they say wtf in chinese

Ps said...

Nice pics...