17 January 2010

Seasons of Life

At the dusk of a fevered Summer,
The inferno metastasize its craving of realization
Towards the mortal's mortality.
But the time isn't up.

Falling leaves of the Autumn
Sheds off every drop of spirit from his good.
The tune fades,
Ryhming along with his weary soul.

Winter is here.
All is pale and cold
As his lifeless body stays azoic on his cot,
Barren as the fresh icy field.

Spring interrupts and she
Grooms and blooms her pinker roses.

He hovered outisde the window, I should have waved and said "Hello".

Asides:



As bad as the review goes around about this Mediacorp drama series, I actually kind of enjoyed watched "Together". Everybody's complaining about the lack of plot and that the story only focuses on the love triangle of the female protagonist. But that's exactly what I like about the show, a good old love story.

Just like when everybody ask me which was my favourite Final Fantasy in the franchise. It's definitely Final Fantasy VIII.



What beats a romantic storyline with cool characters in it?



Maybe a more romantic and tragic storyline with cooler characters, grahics, BGMs, and game control. And I like Final Fantasy X too, cause... of the obvious mentioned reasons. But anything with a good love story never fails to buy me over, no matter how epic fail other factors were.

I'm such a sucker for romance.

So much that it's affecting my judgement.

15 comments:

Leon said...

First!

andy said...

1st!

LT said...

first

Mahorela said...

HAHA! First Fail!

andy said...

knn ur fault la put wad screen comment

Ed said...

Moral of the story: never troll for no.1 in a screen comment blog.

malu yourself!

andy said...

u shuddup

whr my new gf?

kiat said...

pangsey la bro nv meet us today!

Mahorela said...

I love trolling, please troll more and my blog will look like there's alot of readers.

kiat: My apologies, join you guys tomorrow night! =D

kx said...

upload peekchuuuuuuuuuure

-Jy- said...

Agree on the Final fantasy~

Last!
(for now)

Mahorela said...

kx: Soooooooooooooooooon.

-Jy-: Final Fantasy Forever!!!

sharon said...

yo ah girl :D tag to 催 u for updates! hahaxD im ur 忠实reader :D hehhee







sharon

DJ'kRiX said...

yesyes, do update pls~

Mahorela said...

People who want me to update: Yawn.