01 January 2010

0910

2009, a year which a series of unfortunate events occured.

First, it was those rare TV shows that I really cared for got cancelled.


Pushing Daisies, Season 2, cancelled!


MADtv Season 14, cancelled

Then, of 10 movies I watched, 6 was bad... or gay.

























Guys playing with balls? Oh, please.

King of Pop died.


Britanny Murphy died at a tender age of 32.


Avenged Sevenfold drummer Jimmy 'The Rev' Sullivan died damn abruptly.





















Guy who made me buy my "Oxiclean" even when I clearly know I don't need it, died too.















It's not just about celebrity deaths but, 2009 was also a really bad year for me. Personally, 2009 sucks. If you asked me what's good about 09, I really can't think of anything to list. Perhaps it's the 3Rs: Revealation, Reconciliation and Renunciation. But still, they're bad in a way.

Fcuk you, 2009. Really, fcuk you.

My New Year Resolutions for 2010? I don't know, probably to go home before 3am every Friday and Saturday? Eat only 3 meals a day with more consumption of vegetables? Don't be too emotional in certain issues which deserves none of it? Move on and not to dwell on the past? Or not to shut myself from the world when I'm workin on a project?

Oh, I know. What I probably need is less screw-ups. Dear God, if you're reading this, please do take note that I've only got a very simple resolution for 2010: Less drama in my life, please.

Hello, 2010 and Happy New Year to all my readers.

The other people can go fcuk yourselves.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy new year

Anonymous said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR <3

Anonymous said...

2009 sucks, hope 2010 better

Mahorela said...

WTF, start of year and I have 3 anonymous commenters.

Anonymous said...

nice man, i'm the 1st anonymous ^^

JecTed said...

We had a great start for 2010! Walkathon from 2 to 4 from clark quay to chinatown. not bad ;D

-Jy- said...

im not anonymous! wheeeeeee!
Happy New year!
eh didnt get to meet up this hols wth!

andy said...

yay!me nt anonymous too!

happy new year!

ya lo.nv meet up with us oso.my XO still waiting for u

Leon said...

Happy New Year, baby =D

Mahorela said...

JecTed: Bro, meet up more often this year!

-Jy-: Good good, I don't want later people say I comment on my own blog. Yeah, must faster meet up cause I don't think this semester end, I've got any holidays. ARGH!

andy: GTH. I'll soon die of liver cancer if the late night drinking goes on.

Mahorela said...

Leon: Happy New Year, lovely!

Anonymous(es): Hope you all get a name this new year, Happy New Year!

andy said...

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Jy- said...

haha. alright! my class ends early on tues and fri. after 1.
see when you're free? ps also?

oh i cant wait for story telling! HOHO