21 May 2009

Spammed By Filming

Mahorela's darn busy recently. Mahorela and gang is gonna make a short film for some school project. It ain't like no breeze, darn! But it sure is freaking fun.

So fun that Mahorela is sweating from all the tasking.

Mahorela even realized that how lucky she was to have the AVAs working with her a few years back. It's always after meeting the inferiors then you know who's the superior...

Okay, they ain't such a boo afterall. But it's just that...

That thing out there gotta know that whatever you've done, there's retribution. There's something call karma that will hunt you down for whatever you've done. If you think you ain't in wrong, we'll wait and see.

And people around me are getting married recently... I have this sudden urge of getting married too, shot-gun style. But no, there isn't a man worthy of my love, yet. Shot-gun marriage is cool. So is getting pregnant.

I regret ever forgiving you, I shouldn't gave you a chance to explain yourself. Cause the both of us know it well that no matter what you're gonna say, I'm gonna forgive you afterall. And this is the N-th time I'm forgiving you.

Mclyne met up with me today. Getting prettier, girl!

And this entry is getting more random each line.

Few days back, I was talking sex with them and it was revolving around the topic of "swings". Well, swing is fun. At least, your physical body is enjoying the fun, no strings attached.

Remember that NTU guy who attempted murder but failed and instead, his own suicide, a success? Yeah, I'm telling Mr Foo that day, treat your students well. If not, it's gonna happen to you too! Yeah, murder and gore.

Yeah, this is getting more and more random.

1 comment:

Jy said...

very very random! hahah

Good luck on your film!! Mine's probably next sem! GG!