29 May 2009

Filming Sucks

Damn, it's the first time I've ever hated something I love. It doesn't feel good at all. I don't know why but, perhaps it's because of the person leading this module, or the cast...

Yeah, the cast, the cast.

I'm still desperately looking for talents. Within two short weeks, my whole group kenna fly aeroplane by a hell load of people. Among these high-flyers, almost all of them are my friends. And this is the perfect timing to conclude who you can trust things with.

It's really okay if you can't make. But if you've previously agreed to our filming schedule and backed out at the last moment, you suck big time. Seriously. That's especially applicable if you happen to be someone darn close to me, say, someone like my boyfriend.

But afterall, I gotta thank those who's willing to spend their precious time with us, doing something which they wouldn't have much advantage to gain from. Some even had to lose their jobs, skip their CCA camps. While others who are deeply sub-consciously non-consensual but had agreed to help out purely for my own benefit, which most of them happen to fall under the third cateogory.

Yeah, thanks to someone like Lee, Neo and Lee, I can at least know the project isn't going too wrong. You know I'm referring to you guys! Owe you guys big time, remember to redeem your favours from me in the future.

To my dear members; Let's pray hard to fall under the benevolent hands of the Goddess of Mercy in hope that Lee, Neo and Lee wouldn't back out at the last minute too. May we also pray that we would find the fourth talent a.s.a.p. ! Amitābha.

And a friend in need is a friend indeed.

ps. Who wants to appear in film, contact me!

No comments: