31 May 2009

Short Term Life Goals

Things which keep me from going when life's getting siansationalizing.





















Edward and Jacob's the reason I live for, at least until the 20th of November 2009. And this is not a fan-made poster. I repeat, this is NOT a fan-made poster! This is the first ever official "New Moon" movie poster that Summit has released. Alas, no more crappy fan-made posters! And you can tell that Taylor Lautner(Jacob) has been working real hard on his body... *drool*





















I doubt more than 3 of my readers know who's the Red Sonja. And for that 3 of you who know who she is, it's Andy, Edward and Josh. Nevermind, the rest of just gotta know that she's some superhero from Marvel. They'd better not screw this up like "Cat Woman".





















"Tekken" live action movie's coming up. too. But I think that the film isn't going anywhere after Heath Ledger's death cause he's in the cast too. It's been rumoured that Takeshi Kanseshiro will be starring as Jin Kazama, though I doubt the possibility of it cause he's rumoured(again) to reprise his role as Samanosuke Akechi in the live action movie, Onimusha.

Let's hope that the movie isn't as dumb as the poster.





















Oh ho, I'm expecting lots of Hungarian blood and gore. This movie had better spook me out.





















I can recall vividly that back when I was a tween, "Blood: The Last Vampire" was the bed time story my Daddy told me of. It's coming to live on the 4th of June, 2009, I gotta catch it! Three cheers for not casting a female Caucasian lead, hip hip hooray!

But for now, let's get back to reality. Argh.

3 comments:

Jy said...

Interesting movies!

Are u thinking what im thinking?

Jing Xuan said...

i want to watch new moon!<3

Andy said...

oi, update la