09 November 2009

Things I've Accomplished Over The Weekend


Received my first Zippo lighter.


Recourse-ed at Canon.


Cried crazy.


Drank crazy.


Danced crazy.


Bankrupt-ed.


Baked cookies.


Fed baked cookies to kitty.


Felt like part of Mr L. Tan's family.

Mere weekend has passed and so many happened. Should I be glad that they all did or rather? Things have been rather smooth-sailing and rocky lately. Contradicting?

Well, it's like, all the good and bad things came charging at me all at once.

I don't think I'm gonna eleborate much on the good cause as I believe, happiness are great memories that should always be kept deep in my heart, at least for some of them. "Mahorea" is afterall, a place where I vent my frustrations at.

What's been bothering? To begin with, nightmares. But they are too private to be shared here and what else? Men. Or to be more specific, man. But no, nothing seems safe any longer to be shared here. So I wouldn't say.

He's unremorseful and unapolegetic as can be.

No comments: