28 November 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

I know I said no updates, but I had to!

Thanksgiving was yesterday. It's been 4 straight years since I've last celebrated Thanksgiving. I miss the people I used to celebrate my every Thanksgiving with. I wonder how some of you guys are doing. I hope that you guys spent your yesterday well with people you love.

But for me, no. Yesterday and today was the day that I spent wearing super short shorts, tight tube top, walking around places packed with people, giving out flyers, carrying signboards and taking picture with horny men that likes wrapping their arms around you. Okay, maybe that last one didn't happen.



Yeah, something like that, minus the big boobies, fair skin, long straight hair and good looks. Oh, and add in thicker makeup. Luckily, I wasn't the only one that formed the CMI team at SITEX 09.

Anyways, I was saying Thanksgiving. According to some website, Thanksgiving is a holiday where "family and friends congregate to catch up, reminisce, tell jokes, share scrumptious food and generally give thanks for all the good things in life" and that was what we used to do back in those days. But sadly enough, Singaporeans don't celebrate Thanksgiving, I doubt they would know what the heck Thanksgiving is before reading this entry and I can even name you at least one person that don't know what the hell is Thanksgiving; LYS.

This particular holiday used to be the only chance we had to tell people around us how wonderful they had been and thanking these wonderful people for being there for us all these while. So it's been like, 4 years since I've had the chance to thank people around me. I may not have any turkeys or gifts to celebrate this season but dear all, I would like to thank you guys for so many things in my life like being there for me and cheering me up when I'm down, remembering my birthday, taking time out to watch movies with me, telling me jokes, passing by to say "hi", buying dinner, sending me home, giving advices, just to me on MSN once in a while, bringing medicine to my house when I'm sick and certainly many other stuffs.

Some of the things that I've mentioned seems like really small and unimportant stuffs, but these are the exact things which brightens up your everyday life. I wouldn't metion any names in specific because there are just so many occasions that you guys out there made me really glad that I'm still alive. Thanks to you all, it's been a rough year and it was you guys that made it bearable.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

18 comments:

andy said...

first!

Ed said...

oh man,2nd!

siras said...

wow, back again great!thank u too,your blog brighten my day!happy thanksgiving!

-Jy- said...

YAY you're back!
But its soo sad i missed the chance to see you at sitex. *grins*

wk said...

previous post say no one reads, see how many comments here haha

Yui.M said...

:p

Loves!

Leon said...

MORE rough yr ahread! Bt you got me la! So don't worry and Happy Thanksgiving my girl.

Great to have you back. =)

Anonymous said...

kaoz finally open again liao

Mahorela said...

andy & Ed: @#$%*! This ain't no damn YouTube video.

siras: Hey, buddy! Been some time, visit more often! Happy belated Thanksgiving!

-Jy-: Yay, I'm back! Lucky I work first then post!

wk: 8 IS pathetic. Leave more next time!

Mahorela said...

Yui.M: Wow, been some time for you to visit! Visit more, leave more comments in future! Loves~!

Leon: Touchwood! What more rough year?! Choy! Yes, yes. You're the best. Happy belated Thanksgiving and miss you, hun!

Anonymous: Welcome, unknown! Oh yeah, I'm back! =)

andy said...

i jus saw u wearing thick makeup, super short shorts, tight tube top, walking around places packed with people, giving out flyers, carrying signboards taking picture with horny men that likes wrapping their arms around you, minus the big boobies, fair skin, long straight hair and good looks 10 minutes ago!!!

omg, ur hilarious!

Mahorela said...

I saw you too, asshole. Stop using the stick to poke me like an animal being exhibited in a cage while I'm standing at the podium displaying the products.

Poke me again and I'll tell your girlfriend.

Kelvin said...

Which one is u in the photo?

-Jy- said...

NOOO, how could u!

hey Andy, did u snap any pictures? care to share? :)

andy said...

aiya,i snap a few alrdy but later i share she tell my gf :X

oi,no update!

Mahorela said...

-Jy- & Andy: !@#$%&

Kelvin: Nope, I'm not in the picture. Visit more often! =)

-Jy- said...

im sure she wont mind~

xD

eh eh must go out before i leave k!

Leon said...

Baby, can't comment on your latest post?

Stay happy! :)))