21 June 2009

A Short Update

It's been long since I've updated my blog, apologies! Blame this on the drama which never stops messing with my life. So let's just start with some mini updates for tonight!

By now, I believe some of you out there have noticed that the comment funcion is disabled in this blog. In other words, my readers can no longer post any comments in my blog. And the reason behind this? I'll elaborate on it another day but boy, I'm pissed.

Then, it's really time for me to face one thing about my life; It's a strage tale of disturbing occurance. It's like I deal with all sorts of people in my life every single day and the majority of these people I face usually brought me nothing but negative influence. If karma and retribution ever existed, I must have been a real bad ass in my previous life to be punished by letting me meet these assholes in this life time. So fcukers out there, mark this; I'm gonna be a greater asshole to you than you ever was to me in your next life.

Meanwhile, have a look at one of my lucky photoshot artwork:



The Gift
God's most luxurious gift bestowed upon mankind.


Smoke on, baby.

No comments: