12 June 2009

Checklist for the Week

Video, video, zoo, editing, hospital, celebration(?), movie with JY, date...

So far, I think that's the schedule of my coming week. Tomorrow is actual filming, damn. Tomorrow, of all days, tomorrow. Guess I won't be joining Vinc and gang at the graveyard for our old friend's death annversary afterall.

The video, it's arduous, especially when you're working with humans. If you screw things up, they screw you. But when you get too involved with the work itself, they screw you too. But well, if they wanna screw, I just gotta let them be. Must remember, some people ain't worth my dime.

And I'm so honoured to be invited as a guest star in Tong's video. Okay, I know I've said things like "I don't do video appearance" but, this time, it's different cause I'm starring as "The Ghost" in Tong's 15 minutes production, "The Ghost". Lead actress sia, ain't that cool. The next coolest thing is that for the whole 15 minutes of the film, you won't see my face at all! I'm just gonna stand there with my hair untied, shielding my face and making my au naturale demonic crickerings just like how I always do.

Then there's also Peony's video project. I'm the technician in this one.

It's like everybody's video-ing lately. My life can't seems to not rotating around the axis of filming too. Perhaps, that's what I what I'm destined to work on, no?

And Vinc is at home now, my home. The elders don't seems too happy about that... Oh well, he's gonna leave in a few days' time anyway, just gotta bear with some ranting for awhile.

No comments: