16 April 2009

Last 4 Days

It's official, I'm diagnosed with Streptococcal pharyngitis.

Don't freak out or get too happy(for those who hates me). It's just some severe form of thorat infection. Doctor said no shoutings for the rest of the week and that if I talk, I should only whisper.

Whisper? Who the hell is whisper?! The word "whisper" hasn't seem to surface in my life for quite a decade. The only "whisper" I know of, meet me 5 days per month.











Whisper, fine, I shall whisper all I should.

Shucks, can't believe I'm falling sick when there's only 4 more days to school. I've been pushing away every single fiendish event that's coming up these few days so that I could have some little time for myself, NOT to get sick. Darn.

I'm so not looking forward to the new term. Last semester's schedule was great, we don't have school on Fridays. But this term, there's school on Fridays and it sucks. But on comparision with my other dudes' schedule, I'm still blessed. Most of them have to attend lectures and tutorials for 52 hours a week on the average. While I? I gotta attend a mere 24 hours of school per week. That's a whooping difference of 28 hours! My course rules!



Reflecting upon this holiday, it felt as though it didn't happen before. It's the most "unhappening" hoiday I ever had since I graduated from secondary education. But this doesn't mean that there ain't no drama. The drama never stops in my life.

Everything which traced its beginning to this holiday, magically ended within this holiday itself. Be it love or friendship, even the money I earned during this holiday was gone as soon as the holiday was nearing its end.

Well, since the holiday hasn't officially ended yet. I shall talk about it the next time. At the meanwhile, I'll spend time with whisper.

9 comments:

CK said...

awww, get well soon! :)

Jy said...

Oh my...whisper..
cant imagine.

get well soon and enjoy the remaining hols! but still can have fun during school days k! :D

andrew said...

gosh, u whispering? i cant imagine tt happening!

WAT HAS TIS WORLD COME TO??!!!

Hong Yan said...

yesh, the last time i rmbr she whispered was when she talked in her sleeps.

anyways, the weather's really bad in your country, get well soon!

xoxo

wk said...

a lot of ppl falling sick recently, tc and get well soon

agnes said...

mus gt well soon worz ^^

Anonymous said...

LMAO!

WHISPER!

Anonymous said...

take care

Mahorela said...

Thanks all! =D