26 March 2009

How far can we go?

Since the start of this year, I've got a bad feeling about how 2009 will turn out to be. Therefore, any new opportunities(friendship, relationship, job, etc.) which arises along the way, I avoid them at all cost.

But somehow, fate works in a strange way. Trouble comes knocking at your front door uninvited. I'm so sick of escaping confrontations even when it has only been 3 months since I did so.

An inevitable encounter? But, I don't have to face it alone this time... I guess.

Anyways, somebody's been winking at me a few hours ago... What could that wink possibly stand for? I wonder...

Fine, I get it.

Happy Birthday KJY!





















Awww, isn't he cute?

*cough cough*

Oh, don't be mean, it's his birthday anyway.

Okay. GOSH, he's so darn cute!!!

Happy Birthday again! =D

ps. Friend's blogshop, please support!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

;) your friend cute siol lol wish him heypi bdae