13 January 2009

O Level: 2008

YES! I've finally remembered whose Birthday I've forgotten. It was Goh Wei Jie's! So yeah, a very very very belated Happy 18th Birthday to Wei Jie, the man and his muscles.

Anyways, yesterday was the day that I was expecting to dread a year ago but it turned out better than I thought. In short, it's the Os' results day. And I've known quite a handful of boys and girls from this batch.

Majority of those that I know, did pretty well. An average of 12 points(L1 R4) among these fellows? Congrats, my AV girls(no, it isn't what you're thinking)!

But sadly enough, there were a few who did way below their own expectations. All I could say to them is; work out Plan B now, NOW! Hell yes, I'm talking about you! Stop behaving like it's the end of the world even though it feels like it. You can't go on wasting your life. Don't even try to escape reality, it won't work. Cause all your problems are gonna come back down craching your life sooner or later.

Hmmm, I could just wash my hands off you if not for...

Just, fcuking start living your life now! And trust me, when I say it wouldn't last cause he's a &@#$% !

It isn't a curse, it isn't a prophecy, it isn't an opinion. It's a fact.

No comments: