21 July 2008

Why do I not blog much about my life?

A question has been posted to me as to why my blog is filled with post which addresses my random interest, random mocking-at-people-post or etc. Yeah, why, you asked?

That's simply because of a belief that I hold unto:

Blogging about school life, work life, or basically about stuffs happening and people in your life is instant suicidal cast upon yourself.

Well, it least it applies to me.

I'm no Xia Xue who doesn't mind people's opinion about how she thinks. I'm just not brave enough to fully expose my mind to all of you out there. As I believe there are still limitations to what one can or should say in the world of blogging.

In another words:

Certain thoughts are best kept to yourself instead of mindlessly unleashing them upon others as the impact of your words may have the potential of scarring another's life or emotional state, indefinitely.

Yes, one may say another could have not read your blog since she or he doesn't like what you're blogging about. And I would say, stop being naive. It's near impossible that in this age, news about yourself being uploaded onto the internet doesn't travel to your ears when there are thousands and millions of other people reading about them.

However, at the end of the day, I wouldn't dare say that I'm one who doesn't hurt with my words because rules are meant to be broken. And, the temptation of sharing with the world about those beings or matters that irks the hell outta you is simply too alluring to be ignored. There are just too many things that you hate and wish the world to hate with you to blog about.

Still, we are to frequently observe the actions we chose to take, the entries we choose to post and be prepared to face the music when it is being played.

Be a blogger, be a responsible one.

No comments: