28 December 2010

2010 Recollection

As far as I could recall, the first half of 2010 was really uneventful. Whenever I tried to recall this half of the year, practically nothing much will surface to my head.

Only recollection was of a flashback which many people were singing to me under the balcony with the music of a Ukulele in the background, a cake, a lighter and alot of noise, more singings.

Thank you, my friends.

As for the next half of the year, what I could remember looked something like this:


If I tried thinking harder, they will look like these:





And that's exactly how I spent my 2010.

Good job.

5 comments:

kev said...

wad?! that is all????????

andy said...

fin lorrrrr nvr even say mi sad liao laaaaa

IcyJy said...

pretty much sums it up.

Mahorela said...

kev: Ofcourse it ain't all. But well, it's an online open blog afterall...

andy: Told you it's an online open blog already!

IcyJy: Online open blog lah! Privacy lah!

IcyJy said...

huh huh?