13 December 2009

Count Down to Term Break

Today is day 6. Mans that I will have to live pass 5 more days to term break. Whenever there's a term break, what comes before is that pile of projects laying on my desk.

Yes, yes. I've been procrasinating and I'm not ashamed of it. Not that I'm proud but just that, who doesn't? Maybe a workaholic. I'm not one, so I procrasinate.

And just wanna thanks those around me for their kind understanding and support. Here's a list of them:

The one that provides - Giver
The one who is physically abused - Punch Bag
The one who is physically abused and verbally abused - Victim
The one that hears rants - Shoutout Box
The one that hugs - Huggies
The one that "settles" issues - Fighter
The one that settles issues - Solver
The ones that always leave comments - Commenters
The one that eats dinner with me - Diner
The ones that drink with me every Friday - Friday Concluders
The ones that always encourage me on MSN - Inspirational Spammers

Perhaps I missed a few, sorry. But don't worry, deep in my heart I still thank you guys.

This post has got nothing entertaining to provide. Make do with these videos I found while procrasinating:







Okay, I'll try getting back to work now. Try is the keyword.

ps. One of my top commenter has gone to Japan, don't forget to bring me back my Japanese boyfriend. Have fun~!

7 comments:

wei keong said...

just less than a week to go =) 5 days very fast

andy said...

no,i am still in singapore.

so dun haf jap bf.

i get you CPT L.Tan

Punch Bag said...

You are welcome!Now let me treat that wound on my neck...

*Bleed to death.*

Mahorela said...

wei keong: Yeah, it's day 2 already! yay!

andy: Frech Connection UK you.

PunchBag: 辛苦你了!=D

wei keong said...

yep just another day more =)

-Jy- said...

LOL, damn no single cute jap guys available! all taken!! SAD.

Mahorela said...

awwww, guess i'll just have to continue picking up guys over at the club.

=(